Strong and tough, you can easily hurl objects and creatures about, and shrug off blows and effects that would fell or cripple lesser creatures. The only thing you fear is the sun’s light: it will gradually turn you to stone, but until then you can benefit from it in a variety of ways (just be sure to find some cover before it’s too late).
You start by choosing from several troll types, and your advanced moves allow for further customization: become stronger, tougher, throw things further and harder, literally shake the ground, blend in with your surroundings, recover more quickly by gorging yourself, then barf it all up on your enemies, wake and command boulders, and more!
There’s also some new gear, a troll magician compendium class in case you want more magical abilities, extra troll types, moves (including a variant on the sunlight vulnerability starting move), alignment options, bonds, and a more mythologically accurate troll stat block (including ways to customize it).
This product contains three files.
The first is a letter-sized character sheet that uses our new character sheet layout (so we could fit the twenty-nine advanced moves on the back).
The other two are digest-sized PDFs, one in color, the other in black and white to make it easier to print at home. They both contain:
- The troll class (which includes 29 advanced moves).
- New weapons, armor (including advice on armor for large and huge creatures), dungeon gear, and a magic item.
- The troll magician compendium class (8 moves in total)
- Four extra moves we couldn’t fit on the sheet
- A Director’s Cut with questions to ask yourself when rolling up a troll, explanations/clarifications for some of the moves, and all the other extra stuff mentioned above